Dragontail Square is the town square of the Sea Dragons tribe, as well as the home of Captain Blacktail. A focal point of the square is a large statue of Captain Blacktail, and it is where all new Sea Dragons begin their tribal journey.
- Trail Access Points: Razor Bay, Plunder Alley, Shipwreck Yards
- Limited Time Trail Access Points: Clock Tower Square (September 4 - September 24, 2013)
- Level Required: 10+ (7+ during September 4 - September 24, 2013)
- Key or Membership: None Required (September 4 - September 24, 2013, 2014), Required (2011-2013)
- Captain Blacktail
- Jib (September 4 - September 24, 2013)
The base of Dragontail Square is quite sandy. There are a massive skull and statue, and there is a thrashed ship that is used as a base for the tower that sits upon it. There are various flags and rags that wave in the wind, and many palm trees can be found.
At the highest point of Dragontail Square lays Captain Blacktail's quarters. Sandrig and his daily chest can also be found here. There is plenty of gold scattered around Dragontail Square, and many ropes that can be climbed.
Day 1 (Potions)
|Minor Air Resistance Potion|
|Minor Fire Resistance Potion|
|Water Breathing Potion|
Day 2 (Crafting Ingredients)
|Raw Chili Pepper|
Day 3 (Epic Recipe)
You can help by adding more loot that can be found from the Sea Dragon Loyalty Monument!
- The square itself is named after Captain Dragontail, founder of the Sea Dragons.
- Before becoming accessible to everyone, Dragontail Square could be accessed with membership or by purchasing the Sea Dragon Starter Set.