The Hero's Secret Shrine is a trail hidden in the Iron Mountain Highway. It is full of Magma Monsters. Chim Foo apprentices are sent here to practice their stealth skills. It only had one use in the game, and that is for the quest "Moonflower" which got removed. Unlike other trails, this one has no idols hidden in it.
- This trail has now no questing use in Monkey Quest since the quest "Moonflower" was removed.
- Although membership grants players the ability to travel to most trails, Hero's Secret Shrine cannot be fast traveled to.
- This trail has only 5 enemies, giving it the least amount of enemies out of any trail in Monkey Quest.
- It is the only trail in Monkey Quest (not counting the trainer trails) to have no Arenas whatsoever.
- The best strategy for this area is to use any ranged weapon on the enemies.