Sunken City is a Sea Dragons trail.
This trail was once an ancient city that was lost to time and the seas long ago in the past. Some sudden natural disaster caused the ocean to engulf and swallow it whole. The surprisingly intact ruins remain a popular destination for fortune-seekers hoping to discover lost treasure of immense value. Submerged and isolated, many monsters find a home in its remote corners and fight fiercely to defend it.
- Trail Access Point: Razor Bay
- Trail Recommended Levels: 25-35
- Quest Required: None
- Exclusive Quest Items: Stinging Dragonfish Shirt (Pattern), Sturdy Noggin Guard, Super Healing Potion
- Idols: 10
- Magma Bathogs
- Magma Pincers
- Shadow Pincers
- Shadow Spinefish
Inside Sunken City
There are many crumbling structures flooded by the sea. Utilizing Water Breathing Potions is almost completely necessary, as drowning in the depths of the abandoned city is a very possible outcome. For those who survive, great treasure can be found.
You can help by adding more loot obtained from Sunken City chests!
- A Sea Dragon Hero - Captain Blacktail wants you to defeat the Shadow Spinefish in Sunken City. Reward: 4800 / 320
- Scouts In Difficulty - Lucky wants you to talk to Chantey in Sunken City. Reward: 4800 / 320
- The Trace That Remains - Chantey wants you to defeat the Shadow Spinefish in Sunken City. Reward: 4800 / 320
- Shadow Monsters (Quest) - Chantey wants you to defeat the Arena in Sunken City. Reward: 4800 / 320
- Purge The Sunken City - Wag wants you to defeat 20 Bathogs or Pincers in Sunken City. Reward: 4800 / 320 & Stinging Dragonfish Shirt (Pattern)
- Raiders of the Last Idol - Wag wants you to find the Small Wooden Idol in Sunken City. Reward: 4800 / 320 & Sturdy Noggin Guard
- Sneak Attack - Jolt wants you to investigate an area in Sunken City. Reward: 4800 / 320 & Super Healing Potion
Tips & Hints
Float On By - The shallow waters at the entrance to the Sunken City are misleading and provide no access to the rest of the ruins. Instead, go topside and use the Glider. Bounce off the octopus to the straw rooftops and head to the right. From there you can gracefully glide to a floating bar, and then it's a simple jump to dry land and the rest of the trail.
Over The Top Action! - The Three-Monkey Arena in Sunken City requires more than just strength in numbers. Be sure at least one monkey has the Chameleon grappling ability. To reach one of the two Spawners, grapple up on the left and use the cannon to launch to the right. Some well-timed grappling allows you to reach the switch, lifting the gate protecting the Spawner to the left.